Assisted Living Our assisted living apartments provide those with changing healthcare needs both privacy and peace of mind.
The assisted living apartments at Minnesota Masonic Home look out upon the tranquil grounds of our 80-acre campus. Residents may choose from a variety of studio and one-bedroom apartments designed to meet their changing needs. Here, we take a resident-guided approach to care that focuses on enhancing each resident’s ability to live as independently and comfortably as possible.
Assisted living apartments are equipped with kitchenettes, cable television, on-site laundry facilities, dining service (two meals per day), weekly housekeeping services and full use of the Minnesota Masonic Home common areas. Residents are encouraged to participate in the many staffed recreational, social and religious programs available. Transportation for weekly shopping and scheduled activities are also included for assisted living residents.
If home care services become necessary, packages and a la carte options are available and begin with a full assessment conducted by our expert nursing staff. Assisted living amenities include:
- Kitchenettes, private baths with walk-in showers
- Access to our bustling Town Square
- Complimentary on-site laundry facilities
- Restaurant-style dining
- Health & wellness clinic
- Staffed recreational, social and religious programs
- Transportation for weekly shopping and scheduled recreational activities
- Priority admission to all areas of the Home
- 100% WiFi throughout the campus
- Monthly rent includes private apartment, any two daily meals, weekly Housekeeping, utilities and cable TV
Questions? Call us at 952-948-7915